Our client provides recruitment solutions in the Driving, M & E / Construction and Industrial Recruitment areas. They offer experience, knowledge and connections within these specialist areas and have a client base of many blue chip companies.
They have dedicated consultants with in-depth understanding of each sector, to help identify the right people and the best opportunities.
An exciting opportunity to start up a White Collar Civil / Structural desk / division at their office in London.
You will be responsible for:
- Growing a White Collar Civil / Structural desk / division
- Achieving targets
- Business development activity targeting new and existing clients
- Account management
- Ensuring that all clients and candidates receive the highest level of service
Starting the desk from scratch and growing a very large team, the opportunities are endless as you will be heading up the whole division and earning off of each of the consultants. You will have the chance to work yourself to Director level and as the office grows you will be required to oversee things when the Director is not around, so there is added opportunity for the right person,
Our client is looking for experienced Civil/Structural Consultants to start up the White Collar Civil/Structural desk/division in London.
- Will have a minimum of 18 months experience within White Collar Civil / Structural recruitment
- Have the desire to work in a high earning and performing team
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be self-motivated