Formed in 2001, our client is a recognised authority in the recruitment of qualified engineering, management and industry executives.
They work with a wide range of class leading organisations, from hi-tech start-ups to multi-national concerns.
Predominantly a technical and engineering specialist recruiting for mid to senior level roles such as qualified engineers, managers and executive level.
All of their consultants possess extensive first-hand knowledge of the sectors in which they operate.
They are dedicated to achieving the best standards within their industry and in recognition of these efforts, they have been awarded a number of prestigious honours in recent years.
This is an entry level role into recruitment to become a 360 recruitment consultant.
- You will be introduced to all forms of recruitment – Permanent, Contract, Contingency and Retained Assignments.
- You will learn how to organise a desk – setting of targets / objectives.
- Candidate attraction – introduction to drafting advertising copy for use in a range of media (notably Job Boards) and also networking and headhunting.
- Candidate screening – interview / assess candidates for specific roles plus creation of Client shortlists.
- CV preparation according to the client house style and promotion including marketing tools & techniques.
- Learn to manage the interview process including interviews and tests plus tabling of an offer.
- Client contact – introduction to business development and relationship building plus accompanied client visit activity, taking a vacancy, negotiation training etc.
- Involvement with trade show activity and industry events.
- Will be confident in communicating with candidates and clients face-to-face, over the phone and in writing
- Will have previous telephone based experience
- Will be self-driven
- Will be committed and hardworking
- Will enjoy working amongst high performing, like-minded people