Our client is one of the largest independent recruitment agencies and are experts in several specialist recruitment areas. They are proud to boast specialist teams in offices throughout the UK, providing both permanent and temporary recruitment services. They utilise the latest recruitment software packages, are ISO9002 accredited and soon to be Investors in People accredited.
Our client is currently seeking a senior recruiter with at least 2 years’ experience within the medical sector. This is an exciting role with plenty of room for succession. Benefitting from warm leads and access to all medical frameworks, you will be placing doctors in all areas of specialism. You will have a strong and tenacious personality and be able to thrive in a sales and recruitment environment. You will be responsible for managing the full recruitment cycle, day-to-day tasks include business development, interviewing candidates and handling vacancies from taking in initial job descriptions to negotiating final offers. You will be rewarded by one of the best commission structures and excellent pay rises from achievable targets. This role would suit an experienced consultant looking to take the next step in their career.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and developing existing client relations.
- Canvassing calling, marketing, networking, lead generation.
- Developing brand awareness within the industry.
- Matching candidates to fulfil exact client requirements.
- Demonstrating industry codes of best practice.
- Achieving departmental/company targets.
- Will have at least 2 years’ medical recruitment experience.
- Will be a driven, self-starter with passion to succeed.
- Will be a highly motived individual and be able to deal with a sometimes pressured environment.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated with a desire to succeed.
- Flexible, able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Self confident and resilient.
- Organised multi tasker.
- Outgoing, proactive and dedicated.