Our client is an international, multi-award winning, Analytics, Tech and Digital Recruitment Company dedicated to the delivery of high quality permanent and contract staffing solutions to businesses and organisations throughout the UK, USA and Europe.
They were established in 2004 and were formed by a number of experienced and like-minded recruitment specialists who have very significant and wide-ranging industry knowledge, gained over the last 40 years. They are a multi-award winning, international agency with over 12 years recruitment knowledge. They have international capability and so far they have supplied staff in over 15 different countries.
Working in their superb office, located in the heart of west London within a secluded two-acre green campus. Nestled within private landscaped grounds, they benefit from an on-site Café, free gym, outdoor cinema and secluded open air meeting areas within the grounds. Their office is exceptionally well-connected, sitting on the intersection of several main travel routes and overlooking the River Thames.
You will be required to manage the full 360° Recruitment Consultant role. You will nurture existing relationships as well as winning new business. You will be contacting candidates with your expert market knowledge, advertising roles, networking and searching for new candidates, as well as providing consultative information to your clients.
- 1 – 5 years recruitment experience (ideally data science or insight analytics but keen on any vertical within IT)
- Proven track record of billings & stability
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Effectiveness in sourcing candidates
- Ambitious, hardworking & self-motivated individuals
- Ability to manage, nurture and build long term relationships