Our client is one of the largest independent recruitment agencies and are experts in several specialist recruitment areas. They are proud to boast specialist teams in offices throughout the UK, providing both permanent and temporary recruitment services. They utilise the latest recruitment software packages, are ISO9002 accredited and soon to be Investors in People accredited.
Due to recent expansion, our client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced recruiter to work within their new office. You will be an ambitious and driven individual wanting to make a real impact providing temporary nursing solutions to NHS and other healthcare operators. With our industry presence and excellent training and support you will have every opportunity for success in a lucrative recruitment career. You will provide Account Management, support and excellent customer service to clients and candidates across an allocated and developing portfolio.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining/servicing, developing and growing a portfolio of clients
- Filling shift requests with suitably skilled and experienced staff
- Being the main point of contact for a large pool of candidates
- Building an excellent working relationship with every candidate
- Obtaining their weekly availability, understanding and getting to know their skills and areas of speciality in order to place them in suitable environments whilst offering your continued support
- Recruiting staff through headhunting, generating candidate leads and referrals
- Assisting with compliance administration
- Passing across client leads to the business development team
- Ensuring daily KPI’s are met
- Will have a minimum of 12 months experience within Nursing Recruitment
- Will be confident in communicating with Clients and Candidates, face-to-face, over the phone and in writing
- Will be target driven and able to work under pressure
- Will be committed and hardworking